If you’re still on the fence about whether or not to attend this year’s AICPA NFP Conference, June 18-20 in the Washington, D.C. area, we have the latest scoop on what you can expect – and it just may be the convincing you need!
This year’s conference is offering numerous programs and sessions built for all experience levels – so whether you’re new to the nonprofit space or have senior-level experience, there will be something for you. The main focus of this year’s conference is on planning and transforming your nonprofit to better position your organization moving forward. You’ll be able to attend sessions – both in person and online – that are backed and designed by standard-setters in the nonprofit space. And, earn CPE or even Yellow Book CPE credits while you attend! Still not sure if it’s worth your while? Sessions include:
- Fundamentals of Not-For-Profit Accounting
- Diving into the Details of Form 990
- Technology Update: Understanding the Latest Buzzwords and Changes That Impact Our Industry
- Update on the IRS, Treasury, and the Hill
Come Connect with Us!
There’s so much great content and opportunity for knowledge growth that we are proud to be a Gold Sponsor and exhibitor at this year’s conference! If you are going to be in attendance, be sure to:
- Come by our hosted networking reception starting at 5:25 p.m. on Monday, June 18
- Visit us at the Community Brands booth, #803 in the Exhibit Hall, to “unlock the box” for a prize and learn more about our cloud and on-premises deployment options for MIP Fund Accounting™
- Attend our education session, “Managing the Complexities of Nonprofit Growth,” with Brandy Keller and Dan Murphy at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, June 19. This session will focus on the impact of growth across a nonprofit organization, from budget planning, increasing compliance complexities, shifts in the workforce to growth strategies around grants, and new revenue sources. We’ll dive into specific tips and suggestions to help you get the most out of the data in the study and prepare your organization for successful growth.
We hope to see you in National Harbor!