Our 2017 Abila User and Developer Conference (AUDC) is right around the corner, April 11 to April 13 in Nashville, Tennessee. Have you booked your ticket to Music City? If not, below is The Top 10 List for AUDC and why this is definitely an event you don’t want to miss!
(Drum roll, please.)
- Jam-Packed Session Calendar – We have more than 120 educational sessions that range from product-specific training to industry best practices. Sessions are organized by tracks, including Fund Accounting, Fundraising and Donor Management, and Advanced Association Management.
- Continuing Education Credits – We know continuing education credits are important to you! Abila is proud to be an approved provider of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits for accounting professionals, Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) credits for fundraising professionals, and Certified Association Executive (CAE) credits for association professionals. There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and earn the credits you need; just keep an eye out for the associated icons.
- Big Brain Palooza – New to AUDC this year. Find out what’s movin’ and shakin’ in your sector from some of the industry’s top artists, leaders, and pundits in our Big Brain Palooza sessions organized by tracks.
- Product Support Lab – Grab a one-on-one session with an Abila product expert! Have a question on how to run a specific report? Think there’s a better way to accomplish a task? Want to see a new-to-you feature more in depth? Book a 30-minute session.
- Abila Marketplace – Our Marketplace is filled with Abila Partner companies that offer a variety of services and products to enhance and/or simplify your day-to-day productivity with your Abila product. Visit with Sponsors and Exhibitors in the Exhibit Hall, and attend partner education sessions for more.
- Roadmap Sessions – It’s important for you to be in-the-loop with what’s going on with the Abila product you use day-to-day. These roadmap sessions will cover the features and enhancements from the past year, what’s coming in the next release, and the future of the product. You’ll also have an opportunity to be involved in an interactive brainstorm session to provide ideas of what you think should be considered in future releases.
- Guest Keynote with Jonathan Sprinkles – Author and famed keynote, Jonathan Sprinkles will share his secrets to learning how to build deeper relationships to connect with your followers and positively impact your organization’s future. It’s your time to shine!
- Keynote with Craig Charlton – Hear from our new CEO himself as he kicks off the week’s events, shares his observations after his first 100 days leading Abila, and talks about an “attitude of gratitude” – what that means to our customers and the Abila community as a whole.
- Network With Your Peers – AUDC is a great place to reconnect with old friends and make new, valuable contacts. Share and gain some insight with others in your sector on a variety of topics. The Welcome Reception and After Party at Wildhorse Saloon are two great opportunities to connect and reconnect, plus enjoy Nashville-inspired hors d’oeuvres, cocktails, and live music!
- THIS IS ALL FOR YOU! – Each year as we plan AUDC, we put on our thinking caps and work hard to make sure you leave AUDC enlightened, engaged, and ready to rock!
So, pack your cowboy boots and your conference layers, and join us in Music City! You still have time to REGISTER for this can’t-miss event. See you there!