The hallways, cubes, and conference rooms at Abila are abuzz with the talk of AUDC 2016!
The Abila User and Developer Conference (AUDC) is scheduled for March 3 through 5 in our hometown of Austin, Texas.
This must-attend event will offer 12 different learning tracks in Fund Accounting, Association Management, and Fundraising. Our Fundraising Best Practices tract is chockfull of inspirational topics to help fundraising professionals reach and engage more people, build relationships with donors, increase donations, and improve and measure fundraising campaigns.
Highlights of the Fundraising Best Practices Tract Include:
- Nonprofit Industry Trends – We offer two sessions that speak to the newest industry trends. First, our “Latest and Greatest in Fundraising Trends” session will take a look at recent research and translate it into actual tactics to help improve your fundraising. Then, in “Is More Really Better” we’ll look at Abila’s 2015 Donor Engagement Study and discuss how to create personas and use them to drive more effective communication with and connections to donors.
- Fundraising for Associations – Everyone’s looking for ways to diversify their revenue streams, and fundraising isn’t just for nonprofits. Many associations are starting to add fundraising to their strategy. This session will showcase fundraising tactics for associations.
- Live Fundraising Consulting – Do you have questions about your fundraising strategies, but are too afraid to ask? This highly interactive session will feature real fundraising consultants giving real advice to pre-submitted and live questions. You can ask anything, from questions about your website to your campaign plan.
- Major Gift Metrics – Both large and small organizations focus on major giving, but sometimes the cultivation process seems so lengthy. How do you know you’re on track? Join this session to understand how key performance indicators (KPIs) help you monitor and manage your major gift program.
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Without Events – What?!? That’s right! Come and learn how you can benefit from a P2P campaign without having to plan a walk, run, ride. This is a new approach to P2P that we encourage every organization to try.
- Built for Nonprofits, By Nonprofits – We pride ourselves in listening to and understanding customer needs, and using this knowledge to develop purpose-built software. Hear from a panel of your peers about their experience participating in the development of Abila fundraising solutions, and their views on how technology will play a role in helping fundraisers of the future.
If you’re ready to be inspired, register to attend AUDC 2016 TODAY! Our early bird registration discount ends this coming Monday, October 19 at midnight!