The countdown is SO ON! Our first ever Community Brands conference – Xperience 2018 – is just 13 days away!
To get you excited about attending, we thought it would be fun to take a look at the event by the numbers …
- # 1 association and nonprofit technology event of the year!
- 4 inspiring days of industry collaboration and innovation
- Nearly 1,500 association and nonprofit leaders attending
- A SOLD-OUT expo hall with 68 sponsors and partners
- 190 educational breakout sessions
- 70+ sessions are continuing education credit eligible
- 6 different session types, including best practices, product-specific training, and product roadmap
- 10 education pathways catered to executives, marketing, membership, finance, fundraising, and technology professionals
- 100 one-on-one customer consultation appointments
- 3 globally-recognized keynote speakers, including our very own CEO JP Guilbault, plus Linda Bernardi, former Chief Innovation Officer at IBM; and Dr. Derreck Kayongo, Founder of the Global Soap Project
- Top-rated Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort and convention venue in Orlando, Florida
- Endless opportunities for networking and fun, including killer receptions – from a beach-side food truck rally to an evening with Marvel® Super Heroes at Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ theme park
- Just 13 days left to register!
Don’t wait another second! Register here for the association and nonprofit technology event of the year. We can’t wait to see you in Orlando!